We would like to invite you to the MoTiv PhD-Talks program for the fall 2023 semester.
Reflective guided talks
These ‘talks’ (meetings) are a unique opportunity to share your professional and personal experiences as a PhD candidate and to learn from your PhD-peers through reflective dialogue.
- What makes your time as a PhD candidate at TU Delft attractive and fulfilling?
- How do you envision your future (career)?
PhD talks aim to support you to unveil and exchange what truly matters to you, elaborate on your experiences (work situation, TUD-culture, work-life balance, cooperation, social safety etc..) and support you in dealing with ups and downs, challenges and uncertainties.
- Building and strengthening leadership qualities
- Expanding your network across PhD’s-TU Delft wide
- Sharing dreams and bold ambitions for the future
- November 3, 10, 17, 2023;
- Follow-Up: 3-5 pm Tue 19 December ’23.
- Fridays 3-5 pm;
- Location: MoTiv, Voorstraat 60 Delft
- Costs: free of charge
- Language: English
- Enrollment -before October 23-
- Questions: email@example.com